Having Ehlers Danlos Syndrome sometimes feels about the equivalent of being composed of jello and wet spaghetti. Nothing stays where its supposed to. Literally every single cells in the body is floppy, so fingers are definitely an issue for many of us. I can almost guarantee that for the majority of us, writing is not only slow and painful but nearly impossible at times. FIne motor skills? What even are those? An EDSer surely doesn’t have any of those. Even typing which is far easier than writing, is painful and daunting at times. But last year I joint the poppulation of shiny zebras by getting fitted for a set of Silver Rings Splints and they are beyond magical.
For those of you who have not heard of Silver Ring Splint, they are a company that custom makes finger splint that look like elegant pieces of jewelry. Don’t believe me? Well I can’t even tell you how many compliments I’ve received for them. Nobody even suspects that they might possibly be medical. But more importantly, they work amazing! I still ave hand pain and finger dislocations when performing fine motor skills and writing is definitely not something I look forward to but I have saved myself thousands of painful dislocations, I can open doors easier, type faster, write longer and hold objects in my hands without looking like an alien from a sic-fi movie. With the rings on my fingers actually look like fingers rather than tentacles!
The company is also family owned and the people are so sweet and helpful!
If you are having trouble with hand pain, clumsiness and dislocatiosn please check out this amazing company!
This is incredible!
even when i wear “man murdering winged eyeliner” and “the blood of men lipstick” the fact is the makeup industry is
- owned by men
- run by men
- marketed towards women to attract men
If you are a man I urge you to reconsider.
If you reconsider being a man and end up still being a man then I urge you to reconsider what being a man entails.
Eviscerate your masculinity, hollow it out of the all the poisons it is made of and create something new….
The central attitudes driving the Player are:
- Women were put on this earth to have sex with men—especially me.
- Women who want sex are too loose, and women who refuse sex are too uptight. (!)
- It’s not my fault that women find me irresistible (This is a word-for-word quotation from a number of my clients.) It’s not fair to expect me to refuse temptation when it’s all around me; women seduce me sometimes, and I can’t help it.
- If you act like you need anything from me, I am going to ignore you. I’m in this relationship when it’s convenient for me and when I feel like it.
- Women who want the nonsexual aspects of themselves appreciated are bitches.
- If you could meet my sexual needs, I wouldn’t have to turn to other women.
fuuuuuuuuck i know a guy like this